Monday, March 13, 2006

Don't Ask Me Why

While it's about time for a new post from me, I am feeling lazy and apathetic. So, lacking in all creativity, I'm posting my response to a challenge from friend Mike's Blog. I promise to "bring it" soon.

Choose a band or artist and answer only in titles of their songs.

Band or artist: Eurythmics

Say Hello: Hello I Love You

Are you Male or Female: Missionary Man

Describe yourself: Wide Eyed Girl

How do some people feel about you: Thorn In My Side

How do you feel about yourself: Sisters Are Doin’ It For Themselves

Describe your Ex-Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Better To Have Lost In Love

Describe Current Boyfriend / Girlfriend: I Need A Man

Describe where you want to be: The City Never Sleeps

Describe how you Live: Brand New Day

Describe how you Love: Right By Your Side

What would you ask for if you had just one wish: I Want It All

Share a few words of Wisdom: No Fear, No Hate, No Pain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home