Friday, February 17, 2006

Gender Issues

Today, I found myself in the women’s restroom. This was NOT intentional, which is exactly what I wanted to tell the woman who was in there at the time. This hasn’t happened to me since 5th grade, when I was rollerskating (yes, SKATING) around a rink. As anyone who attended a rollerskating party in the eighties knows, the bathrooms are located right off the rink so that you can tinkle without taking off your skates. You can see how one might be skating rapidly around a rink, decide they had too much Pepsi, and swing into the wrong restroom. Well, at thirty years old, I did it again today, with no excuse. It was in a building I’m not really familiar with, and I just wasn’t paying any attention. I’m in a training class with the woman who was in the bathroom, and now I have to live with her staring at me until next Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps o well...maybe she is staring at you for another reason. she wants the party package!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home