Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fun In a Strange Place

As I've been reminded several times this week, I was remiss in not commenting on my three-day trip back to my home state of Ohio during the first part of the month. I made several stops to see and catch up with friends, and at one point, found myself drinking some sort of alcoholic drink out of a fishbowl. Yes, they actually call the drink a "Fishbowl", and it can only be found at the Fieldhouse in Dayton, Ohio...a straight bar that caters to the alcoholic freshmen of UD. This particular night, however, they were overrun by five queens, a lesbian, and a unwitting straight girl to celebrate a birthday. Fun was had by all, and some even played dress-up. This Diva will remain nameless...but if you recognize her, please let her know how lovely she looks in plastic earrings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha. YES. i'm famous. love you major. *lick*

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home