Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tips From Jackie

My good friend Jackie and I had dinner tonight, and over the course of devouring a pizza, I realized that she's one of the wisest people I know. One would never expect wisdom on the scale of Confucius to exist in the Jackie's tiny cute little frame, yet she always astounds me with her ability to solve any problem with a blunt and effective analysis.

Today's Tip From Jackie (many of which I plan on publishing)...

Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and asked to have your leftovers neatly boxed up so that you could enjoy a tasty nosh in the middle of the night...only to forget them on the table as you leave? Jackie's got it covered...

"Whenever I get a (takeout) box, I never leave it on the table. You forget it, right? If you're in a booth, put it on the seat next to you or your lap. Then you'll never forget it because it's between you and out."

Brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home