Saturday, August 27, 2005

Can't We Just Have One More Season? Pllleeeaaaassseee?



I just wanted to give a nod to the amazing final episode of Six Feet Under, the strange little show about a messed up family that runs a funeral home that I was sure I was going to hate when I first watched it five seasons ago. Instead, I was a devoted watcher most of that time and am finding myself sad to see it go. There are so few TV shows that can dump than much pure raw human emotion into a script and have it turn out well for this long.

I hope you get a chance to see the final episode. I find myself still haunted by the scenes and the song at the end of the show ("Breathe Me" by SiA...I made a point to track it down), probably because I'm not sure if anything on TV will be as good again. Maybe I'm just not sure what to do with that hour of my Sundays now that I won't be planted in from of the tube. Anyway, you get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home