Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome, 2007

2006 was a pretty good year, overall. I recovered fully from the Great Fire of ’05, I found a great place to live, and Tina Fey became really funny again. I can only hope that 2007 is better. I even made it home with my dignity intact after New Years this year, which is more than I can say for Ms. Spears.

I gave up on New Years resolutions years ago. Why bother with the constraints of a resolution? Let me just tell you what I’m hoping for during the next 365 days.

  • Affordable housing I can purchase… in the District.
  • Better clothes available for purchase. Is it just me, or did all the stores have shit this year?
  • Some decent albums. Except for a few entries by a select few (KT Tunstall, Keane, Kasabian), the music of 2006 was LAME.
  • More grocery stores WHERE PEOPLE LIVE. Thank you, Trader Joes.
  • No more wrinkles under my eyes.
  • A big tax refund.
  • Congressional competence.


That’s not much to ask, is it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Matt are you having work done in 2007? Is there anything else going on you want to tell us about?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home