Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Quest Begins

It’s time to move. I’m completely unhappy in my current apartment. This place was always intended to be a temporary residence after the fire, but the sooner I get out of here, the better. Here’s a list of why…
  • All the appliances are at least 25 years old.
  • It’s an “English basement”, which means the temperature is weird, and it’s always damp.
  • The kitchen is the size of a closet…a small closet.
  • The windows don’t open
  • I can hear everyone in the building flushing their toilets
  • It’s impossible to get sleep in Adams Morgan on a Saturday night when your window is two feet from the street
  • Parking, after 6pm, is a bi-otch
  • I’m paying WAY too much for what I get

Here’s my craigslist ad. If you hear of anything, let me know…

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/hou/101288230.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha your add is funny as shiot. ha ha ha. i have the perfect apartment for you. right here in daytwan. he he he. come home daddy.

cd

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home