Thursday, September 22, 2005

Penile Puzzle

Where do guys buy condoms? We all see them at the local grocery or drug store, but I never actually see anyone buying them. Perhaps this is just a lack of observation on my part, but I don't believe I have ever seen anyone buy condoms in a store...ever. Yet everyone has them when needed. Are they purchased at 24-hour retailers by guys wearing dark sunglasses and a ski cap? Or are they purchased everyday under my nose, skillfully hidden between a package of frozen green beans and the latest issue of the Advocate? I can't bring my self to believe that anyone but Twinky Turboslut has the foresight to order a bulk package of condoms from an online retailer. Hell, I can barely remember to buy contact solution before I run out. I'm just wondering if there is some secret retailer selling these things, and I'm just not privy to the information. Hell, when I buy condoms, they end up in my CVS basket at 8pm, right along side my contact solution and three-pack of paper towels. I reserve my shame for sneaking an Egg McMuffin for breakfast once in a great while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've ordered them online. You can also get them at the clinic after getting those Q tips stuffed down there. Where are these carrot cake recipes you speak of from?

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm mu crew hands them out reguarly. so if i need rubber socks i just take em

9:25 PM  
Blogger KiKi said...

I finally figured out the penile puzzle--it's a lot like that cube my parents bought me in the 80s. Now write something new, dammit.

7:17 PM  
Blogger d-town said...

This is going to make me sound ghetto, but whatever ...

I was at Target almost a year ago and they had a bunch of Durex on a markdown rack b/c they were damaged boxes. The contents looked fine to me, so I bought all five boxes. Condoms are expensive, y'all! These have worked just fine.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home